- More middle class town action
- Update! At last! An update!
- *Daylesford news flash*
- Chipping Norton (Part 3) – guest post. Also, a request
- Chipping Norton (Part Two)
- Easter Eggs
- Chipping Norton (Part 1)
- Quick Crouch End update
- *John Lewis flash*
- All in the ghetto
- We Had It So Good: Linda Grant Q and A
- Search engine terms
- Crouch End (with preliminary rambling about Shoreditch)
- News flash
- I blame Thatcher! But who do you think made our towns so crap? Vote here in our new (and now actually working!) poll: craptownsreturns.co.uk 1 hour ago
- I'm a fool! RT @QuercusCaroline: @CrapTowns Dude you're sending them to the results page not the voting form! 1 hour ago
- @redrichie It's the meeting-place for most of the UK's assholes too... 1 hour ago
- @redrichie haha! 1 hour ago
- @redrichie Can't give too much away. But there's a couple of good ones. Smaller places this time. Make up for lack of stature in toxicity... 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
I want to find the most middle class place in Britain and I want you to help me! Be it a town, village, street, shop, delicatessen (not deli, please), organic farmers’ market, pleasing and easily accessible rural view (ideally with … Continue reading
… for slow and over-ambitious expansion of the blog in coming weeks. In the meantime, please send in nominations about the essence of middle class life and where to find it. More info here.
Yes. In fact, “Xmas” should never be mentioned. To shorten the title like that is a gross cheapening of this otherwise wholly holy day. And yes, it is also important to hate people who even mention Christmas before December 1. … Continue reading
On others it is cheap and trashy. On you it is invisible.